Sunday, June 16, 2013

This was the best Father's Day ever! Part of it may have been that it was MY first one so far, but I don't know how you could top it! I've got the best little daughter and the sweetest and most wonderful wife! Audrey can't talk back to me and loves me unconditionally right now. I'm hoping that next year she can talk, but that she won't be at the age where she'll want to give me any sassiness. Julie made me the coolest Father's Day gift! I think it's awesome! She did a secret photo shoot with Audie in some of my clothes and made me a card with the pictures. I love this little girl so much! And it's awesome that she's a little daddy's girl right now.


2 comments:

  1. That is SUCH a cute idea. I'm glad she is wrapped around your finger. That's the way it should be. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!! Audie is soooooooo cute!!!! Love you guys!

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete