Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Our little Christmas at home before our big Christmas


We borrowed a little tree from Bart and Emily, but we didn't really have any ornaments so it's a little bare. HAH! ....................... What might that huge mystery present be???

I made us some fun little stockings with this vintage Christmas fabric that I have had around forever.

Scott filled my stocking with all kinds of useful things that I have been needing and an extra surprise... baby binkies for ages 3-6 months. Awesome, just what I needed most! I filled his with his favorite snacks and some other fun things!

I made Scott a UK blanket as one of his gifts, which were fun, but not near as exciting as what he got me.....

A VIOLIN!!! Scott totally surprised me and got me this violin! He found it used for an amazingly good deal! I have been wanting to learn how to play and now I can. So, I am now on the search for someone who will trade violin lessons for sewing lessons or something of that nature.

6 comments:

  1. ok so silly question...are you pregnant?? that's awesome if you are!! if you're not-those binkies were a weird gift--come on scott!! ;)
    looks like you guys had a fun little christmas! and i love your stockings! I also made some this year for my family, but yours turned out way cuter than mine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! Thanks for updating. Your Christmas looked a lot cuter than mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are SOOO cute!!! a violin? awesome!!! i am so wanting one my my kiddos to play!!! how fun that you guys will be able to jam together! lol. of course scotty got you baby binkies. he is a baby hungry man! lol. which just cracks me UP. we love you guys and miss you so much! we will talk soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps i LOVE your cute stalkings. pss ansley's headbands and boots/shoes were probably my absolute FAVORITE presant. thank you so much!!! you are such an amazing artist!!! i can't wait for her head and feet to get a little bigger so she can sport them! we'll send pics when she does!!! loves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovey! We miss you! :( So sad that we didn't get to see you over Christmas double :( :( I'm glad to see your cute pictures, I want to talk soon and catch up on the rest of your festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk to someone in the Rowe family about those lessons! All of their kids play, and I'm sure their daughter would LOVE sewing lessons. Just an idea!!!

    ReplyDelete